Saturday 6th July: 9am - 5.30pm
Sunday 7th July: 9am - 5.30pm
Three Counties Showground,
click here for further details on directions to the event.
1. What are the opening hours? 09:00am – 17:30pm (both days).
2. How much are tickets? For camping call 01775 768661 / For day tickets call 0844 854 0064.
3. Can I buy a ticket on the day? Yes. Adults £14, Children £7 & Family (2a,2c) £35.
4. Is car parking free? Yes.
5. Is there disabled access? It is mandatory that all showgrounds have a disabled car park, please show your Blue badge on arrival to the showground to gain access.
6. Are children free? Only if the child is under 5 at the time of the event.
7. Are there any concessions? No.
8. How many people does a Family ticket include? 2 adults & 2 children.
9. How can I get a programme? You can purchase one at the event.
10. Are there crèche facilities? No.
11. What is the Medical/First Aid procedure? Please advise an onsite steward of any incidents.
12. What is the Main Arena schedule? Please visit the 'whats on' page.
13. Who are the Celebrities? Please visit the 'whats on' page.
14. Are dogs allowed? Yes but must be kept on a lead at all times.
15. Where are the nearest toilets? There are several WC’s on the showground.
16. Is there a bus service to the showground? Yes. A shuttle bus runs from Great Malvern Railway Station to and from the Showground from 9am-6pm, the pickup point is the red gate.
17. Where is the showground? Located approx 8 miles from the M5 and M50 motorways. The Showground is easily accessible.
For your Sat Nav enter: WR13 6NW
18. Is there a cash machine on site? Yes there is a cash machine on site.
19. Can I take pictures/video at the event? Yes.